Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Ardor String Winners

Hey Everyone,

I apologize for this late post, but as they say, better late than never. After a family vacation, a total revamp of my website www.stringrx.com (lowest total order free shipping on the web).

I am pleased to announce a few lucky winners of the Ardor string. Please send me your contact information so I can mail you your free set. Also, please let me know the color you prefer:

Yellow (Lime) 1.25 mm
Blue 1.25 mm
Orange 1.23 mm

Or, you can request a set cut from a reel of Orange 1.27 mm (the thickest and most durable of OnFire).

The winners are:

Benny Allejos and Robert Chang.

Thanks again for commenting!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to be entered to win a free set of string, please provide your name in the comment so I can properly enter you for the drawing.