Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Tennis String Reviews Coming Soon

Hello Everyone,

It has been awhile since I have posted anything. From this point forward, I will be posting a new string review post on a weekly basis on Thursdays, so make sure you check back each and every week to see what string I am covering.

If you have a particular string you would like reviewed, please let me know and I will work it into the mix and get a comprehensive review on the string.

Thanks for reading and check back next week.

Dan

2 comments:

  1. hi daniel, my brother wanted to know if he can enter in drawings i told him he cant because were from the same household is that true can he not enter. Were both competitive juniors.
    thanks robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robert, Your brother can definitely enter. As a matter of fact, I could use your help promoting my blog. The more people I get, the better chance I have of companies providing me with samples to give away.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to be entered to win a free set of string, please provide your name in the comment so I can properly enter you for the drawing.